This semi-permanent technique involves attaching a single Real Siberian (cruelty free) mink fiber to a natural lash, using a bonding agent. In other words, one single extension is placed on one of your individual natural eyelashes. The results are amazing…and you won’t believe your eyes! You will have instant volume with long, lucious lashes. Best of all, our extensions are so natural that noone will be able to tell they’re not yours. To maintain the look, Re-Lashe appointments are necessary every three to three and a half weeks to replace the lashes that have shed or outgrown naturally. Release your inner diva and see how you can always look vibrant, young and sexy!
- Full Sets start at $200
- Relash start at $70
- Relash from Another Salon start at $70
- Return Full-Sets start at $150
*We offer Classic and Russian Volume sets. Colors available upon request.
- Other Eyelash Services:
Eyelash Tinting $15
Eyebrow Tinting $15
NOT TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITH LATEX, ADHESIVE OR FORMALDAHYDE ALLERGIES.
What are the benefits?
- Go far beyond the one size fits all approach of the ubiquitous lash strips.
- Looks can be customized to create illusions such as changing of eye shape and eye palcement.
- Throw away the mascara and get ready in moments. No more smudges, you will notice the eye area lighting.
- Mascara works within the confines of your natural lashes, but with extensions you too can look like the models in the advertisements-who are often wearing extensions.
- Our clients exclaim the extensions are better than plastic surgery or an eye lift without scalpel
Care and Maintenance
To maintain and extend the life of your lashes follow these easy care tips:
- Do not wash your eyes or shower for 4 hours after extension application. Do not swim or visit the spa for 4 hours after application, to allow for complete bonding.
- Be gentle with your lashes. Do not excessively rub your eyes or pull on lashes. Avoid touching your extensions. The natural oils from your hands will break down the adhesive bond.
- Do not use oil-based and waterproof mascaras which will cause premature shedding of extensions. Use mascara sparingly and only on the tip of the extensions: never apply from base to tip. Gently remove mascara with specially formulated cleansers.
- We reccomend a Re-Lashe appointment every two to three weeks to maintain the look of your initial application.